The courier mode permits carriage of:
- Free Gifts - up to a value of Indian Rupees 25000.00.
Samples - up to a value of Indian Rupees below 25000.00 (where no Foreign
Exchange Remittance is involved.)
- One airwaybill below 70 kg.
Packaging: Weight limit is 30 Kgs per package. Eg :- In a shipment of 100 Kgs
having 4 packages, none of them should weigh more than 30 Kgs.
All conditions of courier carriage as per origin as per destination custom
Freight/ Commercial Mode:
- Gifts/Samples whose packing is odd size & weight per piece is more than 30 Kgs.
- All shipments, which are of a commercial nature and where foreign exchange remittance is involved.
- Electronics shipments accompanied by documentation.
- Liquids, Chemicals ( Non Hazardous / Hazardous ) shipments.
- All shipment which is not met courier regulatory should be mode in freight or commercial mode.
- All conditions of courier carriage as per origin as per destination custom regulatory
The Shipper is responsible to ensure that shipments tendered are:
- Packed in good, air-worthy packaging, which will withstand the weight of the contents while in transit to destination.
- That the Name and Address of the Shipper and Consignee are marked on at least two sides of each package to ensure easy identification. That the Marks and Numbers (as stated on the Invoice) are legibly printed on at least two sides of each package to ensure easy identification. Poor packaging will result in loss/damage to the goods.
Value Added Services
- Address Correction Rs.850/-
- Metro Station reverse pickup Min Rs.500/- or Rs.15/- Per Kg
- ODA Charges Rs.2960/-
- Export Commercial Clearance Rs.2750/-
- Import Commercial Clearance Rs.3500/-
- Personal Baggage Shipment on additional above Export and Import Rs.3500/-
- Destination Duties & Taxes will be charged as per the destination country regulatory . GST & Other charges will be applied where ever applicable.